With the help of her best friend Stella, her boyfriend Beau, and her grandmother Winifred, Ezzie must find out what happened to the ghost and set her free.
Secrets will be revealed that could change Ezzie’s life forever. Will Ezzie be strong enough to face the challenges set in her path?
Watch the Book Trailer
Top 10 Fictional Book Characters of All Time
by Jessica Gibson
Thanks so much for having me on your blog today! Here are my top 10 favorite characters:)
- Bones from the Night Huntress series~ Besides being very swoon worthy, he cracks me up. I actually imagine his accent as I’m reading (yes I know that’s sort of dorky) I just totally dig him.
- Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse series~ He’s unapologetically self serving and cold. I love that in a vampire. But…he does have a soft spot for Sookie.
- Claire from the Outlander series~ I love her, she’s so strong and determined. She wouldn’t let a stupid thing like 100’s of years stand between her and the man she loves. The perfect mix of hopeless romantic and level headed.
- Jaime from the Outlander series~ Another swoon worthy character. His complete adoration of his wife Claire (mentioned above) makes my knees weak. Oh, and the Scottish accent doesn’t hurt either lol.
- Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz~ Loved this series as a kid, and really, even still now. I love her innocence and belief in the good in people.
- Harry Potter from well, Harry Potter lol~ This whole series was amazing. I loved Harry the most though. He came from nothing and made something great of himself. I like that a lot.
- Cat from the Night Huntress Series~ I love how she’s such a bad ass. Nothing and no one gets in her way. I love the relationship between her and Bones too, they both are such strong characters.
- Damon from the Vampire Diaries~ I love his character, he’s so deliciously bad. I’m a fan of a non traditional hero, and he fits the bill. Plus I love him on the show too lol.
- Scarlett Ohara from Gone With the Wind and Scarlett~ She gets what she wants no matter what. She went from spoiled brat to determined confident woman. I loved seeing how the story unfolded between her and Rhett.
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter~ I loved how smart she was, and how she didn’t care if she got made fun of for it. She was fiercely loyal too, and in it to the end. I want her to be my best friend.
Thanks again for having me on the blog today! Tell me, who are some of your favorite characters?
About Jessica Gibson
Jessica Gibson is a recovering bookaholic, she’s down from four books a week to a more reasonable one. It was that love of words and creativity that made her dream about writing her first book. That dream was hidden for years, always put on the back burner, filed away in the “someday” section, until her husband Matt gave her the kick in the pants she needed to actually get off her butt and write.
Jessica and Matt live in Southern California and have a serious addiction to reality tv shows like Pawn Stars and American Restoration. They have one son and hope to add to the family in the near future.
Follow the Book Tour